The Caroline School
The Caroline School provides unique educational services to meet the physical, social and cognitive needs of individuals ages 0-21 with multiple disabilities, including those who have additional medical needs.
At the Caroline School, abilities, rather than disabilities, dictate the pace and path that each student follows. Our low teacher-to-student ratio allows for students to receive the care they need and personalized instruction to help them reach their goals.
- Students are given the physical support necessary to engage in brain and body integration.
- Students build meaningful intrapersonal (emotions, myself, and I) and interpersonal (peers and adults) relationships.
- Students focus on the cognitive skills that are most pivotal to their short and long-term development.
By investing the time and attention for every student to feel safe, secure, and cared for, no matter their challenges, The Caroline School creates an environment conducive to happy and healthy lifelong learners.
Learn more about the Caroline School Curriculum.
- Collaborative learning plans tailored to your child's needs
- Special focus on communication development and the use of Assistive Technology
- Accessible playground with tactile and auditory music panels and a wheelchair swing
- High-quality therapeutic services (physical, occupational, and speech therapy) are conveniently available onsite with Easter Seals’ Children's Therapy Program
- Ongoing full-time and part-time enrollment with an admissions process that works with your schedule
- Weekly Enrichment (Art Therapy, Music Therapy, Pet Therapy)
- Sliding scale tuition, financial assistance may be available ($900-$2,500/monthly)
- Access and support navigating other Easter Seals programs provided for free (BridgingApps, Transition Services, Toy Tech & Play Therapy, Camps & Case Management)
The Caroline School Summer Program
Easter Seals Greater Houston's The Caroline School offers a camp-style summer program to children and teens with moderate to severe disabilities, including those who have additional medical needs. You can participate all summer or even select a few weeks! This inclusive and fun program will run for 8 weeks.
For questions or to schedule a tour, please contact our Community Outreach Associate, Michelle Andrade, at MAndrade@eastersealshouston.org or 832-776-1758.
These quotes are from parents of current students and alumni from The Caroline School.
This program is made possible by The Ralph A. Johnston Foundation, Inc., Texas Children's Hospital, and United Way of Greater Houston. Special thanks for your generous support!