'Tis the Season
It's that time of year again...here are some ways you can help!
- Adopt a Family: It’s almost that time of year again…and we are preparing for our annual holiday family adoption. Thanks to the community we were able to adopt 57 families for the holidays last year – families that did not have the ability to provide a holiday for their children/our clients! As you know, the need is great and our therapists, who are in the homes and see first-hand the need, know year-round the families that are especially in need. We are asking our donors to move to a “drive” in the essence of time. Please know that drives actually help us in an ongoing way through the year and really help us with families who are in emergency situations. Drives can be anything from socks, blankets, gift cards to PJ’s and winter coats. We are an official food pantry partner – so we take care of the food year-round.
- Host a Holiday Drive: Host a corporate holiday drive at your office or get a group together to collect items such as pajamas, coats, shoes, toys, etc. for clients of Easter Seals Greater Houston that would otherwise go without during the holidays.
- Shop Amazon Smiles - You Shop. Amazon Gives. Be sure to choose Easter Seals Greater Houston as your charity when you Shop at Smile.Amazon.com Learn more.
- Shop GoodShop: You probably need to shop for the holidays anyway...why not use GoodShop? Choose Easter Seals Greater Houston as your charity and we will receive a portion of the proceeds from your purchase! Check it out.
- Donate your end-of-life electronics to CompuCycle to support Easter Seals Greater Houston. Learn more.
** Be assured that after this process is over, you will receive personalized thank you notes from the beneficiaries and be featured in listings in our newsletter and website as contributors**
For more information, please contact Kelly Klein at 713.838.9050 x305.