Feel free to reach out to us for more information about Easter Seals Greater Houston's programs, services and special events. We would love to meet you and share what are programs and services are all about.
CW39 NewsFix: Disabled Children Experience Freedom of Flight
ABC13: Flooding Coverage
ABC13: Breaking Down Barriers Video
- April 3, 2017 - BridgingApps Receives $30,000 Amerigroup Foundation Grant to Improve the Health of Children with Disabilities in Greater Houston
- September 29, 2016 - BridgingApps® Awarded Grant to Create Transition Tool for Children and Youth with Special Health Needs
- September 25, 2015 - BridgingApps Launches Free Mobile Device Guide for Special Needs on Udemy
- CEA Foundation Video highlighting BridgingApps
- January 9, 2014 - BridgingApps Announced as a Winner in Verizon Powerful Anwers Award for Education. Featured in Biz Journals of San Antonio.
The Caroline School
- The Joy that is Caroline DeLuca, Born with Epilepsy and Cerebral Palsy. Featured in Disaboom.
High School/High Tech, RAMP, Transition
- March 24-26, 2017 - Rebrand, High School/High Tech, Transition Featured in MoCoLife Magazine
- November 4, 2011 - What Did You Do for Disability Mentoring Day? Featured in The National Collaborative on Workforce and Disability for Youth.
Early Childhood Intervention
- October 31, 2016- State help for disabled preschoolers fell after 2011, with more cuts coming. Featured in San Antonio Express News.
Camps and Recreation
- February 22, 2017 - The Finish Line Youth Foundation Donates $5,000 to Camp Smiles
Special Events Coverage
Hats Off to Mother's Luncheon
- May 13, 2016- 17th Annual Hats Off to Mothers Luncheon. Featured in PRIME Livings' 2016 "Jet Set & Travel in Style" issue
- March 28, 2014- Houston's Most Beautiful Moms are honored: These ladies shine inside and out. Featured in CultureMap.
- March 28, 2014- Greater Houston Easter Seals takes their Hats Off to Mothers. Featured in Houston Chronicle Society Diaries.
- March 28, 2014 - Hats Off to Mothers raising $205,000 for Easter Seals Greater Houston. Featured in Lights Camera Action.
- March 27, 2014 - Hats Off to Mother's Luncheon Benefiting Easter Seal's Houston. Featured in Voice of Asia.
Walk With Me Houston
- April 20, 2012- Think Energy To Sponsor Easter Seals Walk With Me Houston on April 21. Featured in Sys-Con Media.
- April 19, 2012- Your weekly guide to Houston. Featured in CultureMap.
- March 29, 2012- Great event at the Houston Zoo benefitting Easter Seals Greater Houston. Featured in Examiner.com.
- March 13, 2017 - Texas Veterans + Family Alliance Convening
- January 10, 2017 - New Year, New Look, New Career
- December 28, 2016 - U.S. Department of Education Releases Guidance on Civil Rights of Students with Disabilities
- November 14, 2016 - Easter Seals Greater Houston Awarded Crucial Funding for Veterans' Mental Health
- July 11, 2016 - BridgingApps' "Go for the Goal - Your Story" Seeking stories that celebrate how people with disabilities set and reach goals, big and small, every day.
- May 9, 2016 - High School High Tech Mock Interview Day
- February 22, 2016 - "Bank On Montgomery County" Proud To Be Officially Endorsed by Stephanne Davenport, Montgomery County Treasurer
- November 5, 2014 - Texas Bar Foundation Awards Grant to Easter Seals' Social Motion Skills Program
- April 15, 2014 - Teens Inspired to Help Partner with Non-Profit Organization
- March 10, 2014 - Easter Seals Greater Houston Expanding Horizons with 2014 Corporate Partner, John Eagle Honda
- January 13, 2014 - BridgingApps Announced as a Winner in Verizon Powerful Answers Award for Education